Terms and Conditions
By using the sensuelleetchic.com website (the “Site”), you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including Canada export and re-export control laws and regulations. In these Terms, the words “you” and “your” refer to each Client or Site visitor, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to sensuelleetchic .com.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR VISITING THE SITE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN, AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, sensuelleetchic.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of applying for a membership, and shopping for personal items sold or offered on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by sensuelleetchic .com in advance and in writing. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by sensuelleetchic.com in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by sensuelleetchic.com in advance and in writing. Sensuelleetchic.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if sensuelleetchic.com believes that client conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to sensuelleetchic ‘s interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Canada or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such Submission or opinion and may not reflect the opinions of sensuelleetchic.com. Product representations expressed on this Site are not made by sensuelleetchic.com.
sensuelleetchic.com may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and sensuelleetchic.com has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify sensuelleetchic.com of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
This Site is owned and operated by sensuelleetchic.com. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by Sensuelle et Chic or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Sensuelle et Chic, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Sensuelle et Chic’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. You must contact our customer service department if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Sensuelle et Chic does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Sensuelle et Chic. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Sensuelle et Chic.
NO PURCHASE COMMITMENT
By registering your email, you’ll have access to a personal showroom updated monthly with a great selection of bras, lingerie, sleepwear and more. Because we introduce new styles throughout the month, you’re sure to find many styles you’ll love. Sensuelle et Chic’s goal is to provide you with designer quality style at an affordable price and there is no commitment to purchase. Each month you will receive a set of personal fashion selections based on your style and preferences in a personalized showroom. Sensuelle et Chic cannot guarantee that a selection available in a particular month will be available in any subsequent month.
For your convenience, we accept the following credit cards at this time: American Express, VISA, and MasterCard.
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel an order once placed. Sensuelle et Chic strives to ship orders swiftly and efficiently, so once placed, all orders are immediately transferred to our warehouse to be fulfilled and cannot be cancelled. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information.
All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2008-2011, Sensuelle et Chic.com, Corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sensuelle et Chic respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Client Services.
At Sensuelleetchic.com, we believe that your online shopping experience should be convenient, fun, and most of all, secure. While browsing our Web store, you can rest assured that we have your security in mind, and as such we provide the highest level of secure payment processing available today. In conjunction with Moneris, we give you every assurance that your credit card information will be transmitted in a secure environment solely for the purpose of your transaction
We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for promotions; to request us to notify you when regarding particular offers or products, or to sign up for our e-mail newsletter and special offers, including contests, which we may run from time to time. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post on our Site the names and cities of contest winners.
- Cookies and Other Technology. Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook® collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook® via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any client’s personal information collected by us.
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age. We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
2. Information and Disclosure
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with Client Services. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site’s content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions; request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver this information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt-out section for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership.
- External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection—we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most Internet retailers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as the U.S. Postal Service, United Parcel Service, and Federal Express) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide Client Services to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information. (More on this below in Data Security.)
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
|This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through this Site. All credit card transactions conducted are secure and use 128-bit SSL encryption. As a result, only our banking partner has access to your transaction-related personal and confidential data.The credit card information is sent to Moneris’ servers where the information is parsed into a format that the bank gateway understands, and then sent to the bank via the Internet. Once the bank receives this information, it is passed through to the banking network.sensuelleetchic.com’s account is credited, the consumer’s credit card account is debited, and an authorization is sent back to Moneris’ servers. At this point, a receipt is generated and sent to the consumer’s Web browser and an e-mail order notification is sent to the merchant. This all takes place in less than 30 seconds.Any personal information collected during your visit is used only with your prior knowledge and consent.|
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
Sensuelle et Chic
48- 5955 Glen Erin Drive